Several CNC processes can be done automatically on one machine or in one clamping, which greatly reduces processing time and production cycle time while also increasing efficiency.
Fremont, CA: The capacity of the aerospace manufacturing industry can reflect a country's national defense technology and economic strength. The quantity, accuracy, performance, processing capability, and application-level of CNC machine tools are critical to the aviation industry. What are the features of CNC aircraft parts, and why is CNC machining important for the aerospace and defense industry? We can have a look.
In the aviation industry, the requirements for structural design, function, product quality, performance, and reliability are very high. A wide range of new materials and structures are being used in the manufacturing of aircraft parts. National defense requirements and market competition necessitate a significant reduction in the development and production cycles of aerospace products. Furthermore, because the average cost of final products must be constantly reduced, there are higher expectations for the aerospace manufacturing industry, which needs advanced manufacturing technology. Modern CNC processing is an essential component of advanced manufacturing technology and has emerged as a critical key technology, particularly in aerospace manufacturing. CNC machining services are very important in the aerospace industry because of the following benefits:
- It is a process that incorporates a wide range of advanced technology types, such as communication technology, modern manufacturing technology, computer technology, digital control technology, and so on.
- During the CNC machining/turning process, a simple change in CNC machine setup and parameters can enable new product development and batch processing, greatly improving automation and flexibility.
- Several CNC processes can be done automatically on one machine or in one clamping, which greatly reduces processing time and production cycle time while also increasing efficiency.
- CNC machining/turning technology improves the accuracy and precision of aerospace products, reduces or minimizes manufacturing errors, and enables CNC aircraft parts to be of higher quality and durability.
- The majority of materials used in aerospace components must be cut and machined during the manufacturing process.